Translate

Thursday, April 2, 2015

THE TAILS HAVE IT - The Buttah Business Bureau

I can't believe it's not butter.

 
LIAR!



There is nothing like butter.

There is nothing like drawn butter.

Even better, butter and lobster.

Are you with me on this?

Recently, when it came to setting a fee for a tiny portrait that I created for dear friends known for their stupendous home steamed lobsters-I cut to the chase and negotiated for a paper bib and crustaceans.

It's like that in this business, you gotta use your head, and sometimes call it tails!



Lobster tails that is.

But like everyone, I want to and should eat a healthier diet.

So, I am considering a kale Spring sale.

NOT!

Sincerely,
Lisa LoCurto
CEO-The Buttah Business Bureau

 
#art  #painting  #creativity #Salvador Dali

#original portraits, #prints, #reproductions,
 #acrylicpaintingart, #greeting cards, #phonecases, #newyorkcityart






No comments:

Post a Comment