Translate

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Pillow Talk


I'm so pleased with the launch of my new website, lisa-locurto.artistwebsites.com The support and enthusiasm it's received has been overwhelming, and I'm thrilled to see views on the site from "beyond known entities", too. This is my second ever BLOG entry. I'm working on a few "process of art" pieces, a couple of "How To" entries and travelogue art whatnots to post. But right now, I really want to take a nap.

I like to sleep. How about you? Anyone who knows me, knows, I like to sleep, but more, I LOVE to sleep on the couch! So, throw pillows are important to me, and I have at least a couple of dozen well broken in pillows between the apartment and house that I covet.

Next to resting my head near Mr. Kitty's ample, fuzzy tummy, (see ample, fuzzy tummy below)



my other best friend during nap time is the almighty throw pillow. Not the, "place pillow", the THROW pillow! I do no place it, I THROW it into position, I wring and wrangle it into unfathomable shapes to support the crook of my neck - to maximize ZZZZZZ power. My favorite pillows have seen better days, and are, as you may have guessed, the ugliest ones. They are out of shape and nasty, down right nasty looking badass cherished pillows. But alas, it's time to replace them.

While I didn't have these items in mind when creating my paintings, friends tell me that my images are ideal for Fine Art America throw pillows.

Reasonably priced, starting at $29.00, these pillows are a great way to display and live with Fine Art, and may just keep me from destroying them. I will herein refer to them as delicately placed pillows . . .

You can find them by clicking on any painting, and selecting the pillow item icon and size that you want. You can adjust the image on the pillow template by dragging the image for print placement.

Unlike many other print reproduction sites that print only one side of the pillow with an image, Fine Art America pillows have the image on both sides. And, Fine Art America offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, less shipping costs, should you not be 100,000,000 % happy with your new friend or friends.

Here are a few featuring my Urban Images, but any image on the site can be made into a pillow.

Happy Napping!
Lisa Lo




Spring is almost in the air. Check these out:




 

#original portraits, #prints, #reproductions,
 #acrylicpaintingart, #greeting cards, #phonecases, #newyorkcityart, #throwpillows

2 comments: